About Me

My photo
SoCal, CA, United States
Hi! I'm Annette! I am a teacher and lover of all things fashion and beauty. On my blog you will find that, as well as, my life and love of lindy hop and vintage culture.

Monday, March 24, 2014

Sunday Evening Blues.

Good evening babes! Or maybe it's good morning depending on what time I post this. 

The weekend has come to end and I can't help but feel some Sunday blues. Strange right? This weekend was rather different because Nick worked all day on Saturday and I had a family day with my parents at home. 

My Mom's recovery has been somewhat tough. She is doing well but the pain is just straight annoying. However, I want to take the time to really thank those of you who have been there for her throughout the past couple of weeks. Our Martinez family has been nothing but amazing to her. She appreciates that and I do as well. It's during times like these that you know who really cares. 

Tonight Nick and I are heading to Joe's in Burbank to get a little bit of our dance on. I was at Daiso yesterday and purchased this cute little fan for dancing. 

XOXO 
Annette

Flowery fan from Daiso Japan.

No comments:

Post a Comment