About Me

My photo
SoCal, CA, United States
Hi! I'm Annette! I am a teacher and lover of all things fashion and beauty. On my blog you will find that, as well as, my life and love of lindy hop and vintage culture.

Thursday, March 20, 2014

#TBT and exciting news

Hola friends!

I hope you are all well. I am making an effort and trying to blog more often. At the moment this blog is basically like a journal for me. I don't think anyone actually reads it but I am ok with that right now. I am quite shy at letting friends and family know about my blog because I feel like I will be judged. Does this mean I am nerdy? Bored? Too much time on my hands? Not sure.

I have some exciting news! I've recently started subbing at Palos Verdes Peninsula Unified! I love working there. The schools and area are so beautiful. It puts a smile on my face to look out the window of a classroom and see the ocean. I am very lucky.  

I have to admit that I did not picture my career heading in this direction. All I want is my own classroom. Is that too much to ask? I wish I could see the future. But I will not complain. I am very grateful for what I have now.

Here's a little #TBT for your Thursday night.




















xoxo
Annette

No comments:

Post a Comment