About Me

My photo
SoCal, CA, United States
Hi! I'm Annette! I am a teacher and lover of all things fashion and beauty. On my blog you will find that, as well as, my life and love of lindy hop and vintage culture.

Thursday, June 5, 2014

My Sweet Mother.

The unimaginable has happened. I lost her. I lost my mom to cancer. 

My worst fear came true. There are many things that run through my mind all the time. I have many questions that mostly begin with why and how. 

This post would be endless if I went into detail about how all this happened and how I'm feeling inside. All I can say is that this pain is constant. You want to know what it feels like to lose a parent? It's a constant feeling of hurt, a broken heart, it never goes away. If you let it consume you, it will always make you cry. 

Now I must learn how to live life without her.  Pray for me. 

Annette

xoxo


P.S 
I promise my next post will be happier. 

3 comments:

  1. Annette my sister from another mister! Know that I'm always here for you when ever you want to talk cry laugh whatever I'll be there for you . Love you nett!

    ReplyDelete