About Me

My photo
SoCal, CA, United States
Hi! I'm Annette! I am a teacher and lover of all things fashion and beauty. On my blog you will find that, as well as, my life and love of lindy hop and vintage culture.

Sunday, June 29, 2014

News, news, news!

Happy Sunday babes!
Working on a clip chart I purchased on TPT.

Here we are June 29, 2014. It's Bobby's 29th birthday and I'm also here already planning for 2014-2015 school year. Yes, my friends, you read that correctly I was offered a position for next year teaching kindergarten! I am so very excited for this new journey. I am a first year teacher which brings me feelings of excitement and nervousness. I hope that it is a good year and that I do all the right things.


Lovingly,

Annette 

xoxo

Some goodies!

2 comments:

  1. Annette - congrats on your new position. How exciting for you. I'm your first follower...whoo-hoo! I can't wait to hear about your school year. :o)
    Vicky
    Teaching and Much Moore

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for following! I will try my best to do some more blogging ;)

      Delete