About Me

My photo
SoCal, CA, United States
Hi! I'm Annette! I am a teacher and lover of all things fashion and beauty. On my blog you will find that, as well as, my life and love of lindy hop and vintage culture.

Sunday, August 3, 2014

Seriously...

Amigos!

Ok, seriously. I'm going to try and blog more. I have just been so preoccupied with getting my new classroom ready and trying to enjoy my last weeks of summer break.  I have been able to get about half of the things done that I need for my class. The rest is waiting for payday. I have a lot of labeling to do, which I couldn't do with out my class roster. We get those tomorrow! :) 

Here is a cool panorama I took of room 27! It's not done yet. I will make sure to post back when it is. 

Love,
Annette

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment